Now that the city has approved two land waivers for Berman Commons, the newest community by the William Berman Jewish Home, Jenice Cunningham has been named as its first Executive Director.
You can read more on Berman Commons at The Atlanta Jewish Times HERE.
You can read more about The William Breman Jewish Home and specifics on Berman Commons HERE.
From the web site:
Berman Commons will be a kosher assisted living and memory care community located adjacent to the Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA). Berman Commons will provide upscale living for seniors ranging from those needing minimal assistance with daily living tasks such as bathing, dressing, cooking or laundry, to those with more significant cognitive impairments such as Alzheimer’s.
We anticipate breaking ground in September 2013 with a grand opening slated for December 2014. Berman Commons will feature:
- Ninety spacious apartments, beautifully appointed common areas and attractive outdoor spaces
- Secure Memory Care with dedicated programming and an inviting outdoor patio
- Chef-prepared kosher meals plus snacks served daily
- Busy calendar of engaging programs
- Beauty salon and library/media room with WiFi throughout the building
- Complimentary MJCCA membership for all residents